Give us 5% of Your Confidence and we'll Earn the Other 95%


          




First rate Inspections LLC​​

Call...513-465-4722

  Whole Home Inspection & Termite Specials

Proudly serving -Trenton Ohio 45067, Middletown Ohio 45044, Oxford Ohio 45056, Fairfield Ohio 45014, Lebanon Ohio 45036 Hamilton Ohio, Cincinnati Ohio, Dayton Ohio, Miamisburg Ohio, Springboro Ohio, West Chester Ohio, Mason Ohio,       

  And all surrounding communities                                         

First Rate Inspections LLC
Trenton Trenton, OH 45067 US
Phone: 513-465-4722 Website: http://www.firstrateinspections.com/


Buying a new home for your family is one of the biggest investments of your lifetime. When partnering with First Rate Home Inspections LLC, we will strive to make your home inspection process easier so you are able to sleep at night knowing you made the right, informed decision. Our home inspection includes, walking the roof, crawling in the attic and crawl space, when safe to do so, and inspecting every room and component of the home. This process usually takes around 3 hours to perform. We then provide a detailed report (30+ pages) about your new home, including color pictures, in a timely fashion (usually emailed the same day).


Give me 5% of your confidence, and I'll earn the other 95%

Trenton Ohio, Middletown Ohio, West Chester Ohio, Mason Ohio, Hamilton Ohio, Cincinnati Ohio, Franklin Ohio