Give us 5% of Your Confidence and we'll Earn the Other 95%


          




First rate Inspections LLC​​

Ohio regulation requires that inspections for wood-destroying insects in a property involved in a real estate transaction be performed by a licensed inspector. The Wood-Destroying Insect Inspection license is part of Ohio Pesticide Law and therefore requires the inspectors to obtain an Ohio Commercial Pesticide Applicator License. Additionally, the inspector is required to attend a five-hour mandatory training before obtaining their license.


Carpenter Bee Damage.

Termite Damage

Termite Damage

Termite & Wood Destroying Insect Inspection

Trenton Ohio, Middletown Ohio, West Chester Ohio, Mason Ohio, Hamilton Ohio, Cincinnati Ohio, Franklin Ohio