Give us 5% of Your Confidence and we'll Earn the Other 95%


          




First rate Inspections LLC​​

Professional Home ​Inspector:

Todd Myers





   My Qualifications


  • In the Home Construction industry for over 25 years
  • ASHI ACI (#256841)
  • InterNachi Certified Home Inspector​ (#14072506)
  • Licensed  in the state of Ohio to perform Termite and other Wood Destroying Insect inspections (lic#129722)
  • Treasurer of Ohio Southern ASHI (local home inspector association) 
  • Member of the MLS
  • Member of the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
  • I follow Ashi Standards Of Practice
  • Designed and engineered roof trusses for 15 years
  • Managed a hardware store and lumberyard
  • Fulfill many hours of continued education each year
  • I generate easy to read state of the art reports with color photos
  • Available 7 days a week for Inspections​​
Trenton Ohio, Middletown Ohio, West Chester Ohio, Mason Ohio, Hamilton Ohio, Cincinnati Ohio, Franklin Ohio