Give us 5% of Your Confidence and we'll Earn the Other 95%


          




First rate Inspections LLC​​

Inspecting Attic Insulation and Ventilation

Found Knob and Tube Wiring in This Attic

AC System Showing Signs of Reaching the End of it's Life Cycle

Improper Wiring and Open Junction Box

Getting Ready to Enter the Attic

Checking for Proper Water Pressure

​Inspecting the Roof

Inspecting the HVAC and Plumbing

        ASHI

 Standards Of

​Practice below

 Full Home Inspection

  • roof, vents, flashing and trim;
  • gutters and downspouts;
  • skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations;
  • decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings;
  • eaves, soffit and fascia;
  • grading and drainage;
  • basement, foundation and crawlspace;
  • water penetration and foundation movement;
  • heating system;
  • cooling system;
  • main water shut-off valve;
  • water heating system;
  • interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
  • drainage sump pumps with accessible floats;
  • electrical service line and meter box;
  • main disconnect and service amperage;
  • electrical panel, breakers and fuses;
  • grounding and bonding;
  • GFCIs and AFCIs
  • fireplace damper door and hearth;
  • attic, insulation and ventilation;
  • garage doors, safety sensors and openers;
  • and much more


Trenton Ohio, Middletown Ohio, West Chester Ohio, Mason Ohio, Hamilton Ohio, Cincinnati Ohio, Franklin Ohio